sunnuntai 6. joulukuuta 2015

So much to do

I think this is almost last the blog post from me. Because the digital marketing course is almost over and we are going to Christmas holiday. We have about a month long holiday. I'm in love! I'm a Christmas person and I love to do everything affiliate to Christmas. But my topic wasn't Christmas in this post. I'll tell you about my week again.

At this week on Monday we had lectures from Mika Aittamäki, Niklas Litmala and Ilkka Kurkela.

Mika Aittamäki the CEO of Celectus Oy. His lecture topic was about selling. He told us what selling is like today and how you can be good salesman in online or face2face. Digitalization is cutting down the need of employees on certain jobs but at the same time increasing number of jobs in digital world.
Niklas Litmala is also from Celectus and he was telling about Leijona Academy. Niklas invited us join to Leijona Academy if we are interesting about selling.

Ilkka is familiar to you if you have read this blog before. Ilkkas lectures are always really really fantastic and inspiring. Ilkka told us about a digital humanism. Aristoteles three think Pathos, Logos and Ethos was one topic in lecture. Pathos is emotional, Logos is ethical appeal and ethos is rational. These were new things for me and first I was confused why he is telling us some history stuff. Ilkka also told us how people should use just five minutes two times in a day just thinking own goals and future. It is just ten minutes from day and if you use it you have 95% of your potential activated.

We had a second and also the last exam of this course at this week. It was so more different than the first one. Now we had to make essays to every question. I'm not good in making an essay and i'm a little bit scared to get feed back from exam. But we will see. Other days of this week we had make our last video. It is so plaintive because we watch all our videos and clips what we had recorded in this fall. We found many clips what we didn't remember. Everything fun will end some day. :( 

Oh yeah! It was my Birthday yesterday. Whole FTS13 was partied with me :)

Tomorrow starts the last week! So exited!

-Nelli


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti