sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

Final week

Can't believe this! Digital marketing course is over! I am sad and happy at the same time. I have learned so much new and developing things. I have gotten very inspired from this course. I am going to miss our team meetings and making videos. But life goes on. I am so thankful to our teachers Ilkka and Anna. They developed amazing course and gave me a change to join to this fantastic course! But the biggest thanks goes to my group, love ya!
At the beginning of the course

I have had amazing fall with inspiring lectures and fantastic guest lecturers. Things what we have learned in this course are personal branding, communication and cultural skills, digital sales, content marketing and social media, website essentials, law issues, cloud computing and other various themes and tools for digital business. But biggest one what I have learned is blogging. At first I was like oh my god, no blogging. But now I am in love of blogging. But I am not sure will I continue blogging some day. And second topic is video making and editing. That's amazing because I have never ever thought about making videos before this course. And now I think that I'm going to miss this. But you never know, maybe you will see more videos in the future from me.
We got certificates
This week we started with workshop. I was sick so I wasn't there but our other group members were there. They had to pitch our presentation to our teachers and they got feedback. Also they filled questionnaire of digital marketing course. On Tuesday we went through our presentation video and mixed it a little bit. We were so excited of our video like always. :D I made our own parts of Emotion Tracker video with Camilla.
Filming the video
We were so quick this time with the video so we had a day off on Wednesday, yay!
It is so funny because last few times it took much much more longer. Maybe we have learned much about editing and filming and that's why we were ready so fast. 
Then came the day that we have been waiting so long. FINAL PRESENTATIONS! I don't know why but I wasn't nervous at all. Our group came to school early and we checked that our videos and voices were okay. Everything was perfect. Ilkka started ceremony with speech and we raised a toast. Then it was our turn. Although we made a sound check and all our video froze... not funny. Fortunately we got it to work quickly and let it play. We saw other groups presentations also and there were two other videos. They were good also.
Wow! Our final videos were awesome. I am so proud of FTS13 <3 Here you can see our final presentation video and short video presentation of course.
I think most of you know what Periscope is. Ilkka filmed our whole ceremony to Periscope. We got over 500 viewer in our broadcast.
I am going to miss my group FTS13. But I know we will do more tasks together and hopefully videos. Now I want to thank you all and say goodbye. This blogs story will end now.

Merry Christmas to everyone!


-Nelli

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti