sunnuntai 18. lokakuuta 2015

Autumn holiday

Yay! This post is so short but I have good explanation for it. On this week we had a autumn holiday. The hole week. So we haven't had school or any tasks or projects. Because our group got ready on last weeks group project. It is good that sometimes we can take it easy. Then it is nice to continued school again. 



I didn't have a plans for this week. I loved it when i had so much time. I was out a lot with my dog and met my friends and family. Of course I did some school stuff from other course.
I decided to take an extra course of content marketing to this fall. I don't know but it feels a bit hard and stressful to me. I struggle all the time should I quit it. We will see it.


It was nice to be on holiday but I like so much to do videos with my group. So I am waiting next school day when we can start plan new video :) !

By the way I haven't mentioned our teams Twitter account which is FTS13laurea. Feel free to follow us ! :D

-Nelli


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti